Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Sungkai and Tadarus at Sungai Akar

Yesterday afternoon was the Nuzul Al-Quran so it was a public holiday for everyone. By taking advantage of this holiday, I spent my morning waking up late. You might think I'm so lazy, always wanting to wake up late. But I can't help it. Times have been so packed up with assignments and tests. I just couldn't find the time to rest up and yesterday was the only time I could wake up, not due to the alarm clock.

Anyway, my mom were asked to cook for the sungkai at my uncles, Uda Rahim's house. The menu was Ayam Kurma, Ikan masak merah, Daging Rendang and so on. I love the ikan masak merah. It was sooo delicious! I'm not surprised, actually. My mom's cooking has always been the best ^_^.

During our time at Uda Rahim's house, we had our prayers there; sembahyang Maghrib, sembahyang Isyak, Terawih and sembahyang Witir. And of course, some KAZU's vain time. Hehe. Enjoy the pictures =P

Again... with his Nintendo DS =.="

Guess what's that thing---?? @@

Wow... Still here... Haha---!!


Labels: , ,


0 message from u