Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


First Day of Hari Raya in Brunei

In Brunei, we celebrate our first day of Hari Raya on the 2nd of October 2008. Unfortunately, for my cousin, Ejoh, the date had already passed her birthday, being unable for her to celebrate her birthday and First Day of Hari Raya on the same day. Nonetheless, we also celebrate her birthday on the first day of Raya. It was a day to remember, even if most of our cousins are not in Tutong since they have their own families to go to.

And again, most of the pictures I took during the first day, are still in the memory card of Kak Dina's, which I forgot to take. I'll be sure to remember to take it soon. For now, enjoy the pictures I took.

At my grandparent's house. The theme for our first day of Hari Raya is purple.

My Hari Raya Handbag. *mwahz*

At Kading's house.


At Acit's house.

Adiva. Isn't she a little cutie??

Yum...

At Buimah's house.

At Ava's house.

At Tua 474's house.

Eeee... Gauk banar anak ani....


Labels: , , ,


0 message from u