Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Good luck to Abang Bahrin.


CONGRATULATION TO MY BIG BROTHER,

ABG BAHRIN
FOR HIS FURTHER STUDIES IN DEGREE.


Oops. Forgot about this post. Would like to congratulate my brother for being able to study in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You're one lucky dude! Don't forget to buy me a Starbucks drink there and I want the mug too! And good luck in your studies there. Hopefully can join you but Bapa said "use your own money" if I want to go to K.L. Bored >.<"

Tangga. If you get what I mean.

Cute...!

Byeeee---!!! Majah was just saying that to get in the picture.

Thanks to everyone who came ^_^

We then stop by at Delifrance, a deli downstairs. Since I'm still fasting, I just take-away a crossaint.

Haha. Serves you right! That's what you get for being greedy. Expecting it to be a mushroom and chicken crossaint. She got the chicken curry and she bought two! She's so scared that she couldn't get enough of it. Too bad... Hahaha.

Labels: , , , ,


0 message from u