Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Kak Lia's Pertunangan and Menghantar Berian.

Lolz. I keep forgetting to post this. But then, maybe I'm just lazy. Forgetfulness is just an excuse for my laziness. Haha. Anyway, these are some of the pictures that I took during my cousin, Kak Lia's engagement. It was kind of fun, getting all these pictures. To KAZU members, there might be some pictures that I posted here and not in the KAZU blog. Anyway, Kak Mia are like, Kak Lia's assistant, so technically, sometimes Muizz and I are also involved. That time, my parents went to Kuala Lumpur, so we had to join Kak Mia to assist Kak Lia. Before the ceremony started, we went to help Kak Lia to buy some flowers and send her to the saloon. It was fun and tiring that Muizz and I fell asleep at the saloon. Haha. I can't help it. The sofa chair was so comfy and I was pretty tired.

Mau tia jua kana make-up kan. Hehe. But then, Kak Mia kana lanja. So ok lah.


Yum... Patchi chocolates...



Abang Pino exsen mendengar dorang bercerita. He complain that my blog doesn't have much pictures of him. Haha.

Penyambut Tetamu.

The Beri-Berian from the Groom's side have arrived. So everyone came and take a look at the scene.

From the female.

From the male.

Here comes the bride...

The Groom's mother putting the ring to Kak Lia's finger.

Bride with the "Wedding Planner".

Notice the heavily-pregnant woman? She's Abang Sueb's wife and the next day, she delivered a healthy baby boy!! Congratz!!

Congratz!!

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u