Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Second Day of Hari Raya in Brunei

Yesterday was the second day of Hari Raya and also the first day of me fasting as I'm doing the Puasa Enam. The morning of the second day was nothing of the unusual, as I woke up late, at around 11am. Play a bit of the guitar hero Wii (I have to admit I'm getting good on it. Even if it's the Easy mode. Haha. At least, I didn't sux as I always thought I were). Oh yeah, played with Lyra too, sheesh... She's getting naughty in every minute! Luckily, there's Bujah since she's scared stiff of Bujah. (Hahaha. Padan muka mu, Lyra!). And also combed Kerbie. He's a real manja cat. Haha.

Then in the afternoon, we went off to Acit's residence and other places. Hehe. Got another duit raya from them, which made Kak Mia so jealous of that. Haha! Anyway, off with the pictures now!


That night, three families; Hamid's family, Jaafar's family and the Khalid's family, decided to convoy and beraya together, which finish at around 11pm. It was funny in the end, how we HINT at the parents that we all wanted to go home. Most of us were already tired. Overall, I think there were six houses. So kind of OK. Stop by at Uda Rahim's first then Abang Pino's cousins. And oh yeah, as usual, bully Udin too. I think there was a time he nearly cried but luckily, he control it. Hahaha. Yeah, we are sooo mean! That's why I said that it's hard being the youngest cousin in the Latif's family. Hehe. And oh yeah, when we stop by at Amit Daud's house, before we left, he sempat whisper to me, asking where's my boyfriend. Haha.

Labels: , ,


0 message from u