Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Sixth Day of Raya at Home~*

I haven't been updating much on my blog so stay tune 'cause there will be more to come. Maybe around 2-3 posts, I'm not so sure. Haha. Anyway, firstly, as you can see in the title, I'm going to post some pictures during the 6th day of Raya, where my aunts, uncles and cousins from my dad's side, came by to beraya.

These two photos were taken at my uncle Zainal's house. And after that, Kak Mia and I rushed back home because our other relatives are coming and we haven't even finished cutting the cakes!! Haha.

He is so proud of his handiwork.

Usu Emah proudly showing her duit raya given by Bapa. Hehe.


Labels: , ,


0 message from u