Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Two Days before Hari Raya

Sorry for not posting this before Hari Raya but as you can see, I've been pretty busy and all, with me going back to Tutong. (Haha... This is what the Malays would say 'Balik kampong~~~'). But now, I'm back home on the 2nd Day of Hari Raya in Brunei.

What I'm going to post here are about what happened two days before hari raya. It happened when I was going to treat Kak Mia to eat sushi for her birthday. Then Udin, being the little kepoh boy that he always been, said that he wanted to join for the sushi treat. That time, I couldn't join them for sungkai at Mummy's house since I went for sungkai with the ITR. And that time, Hafizh made some Mac and Cheese and I wanted some! Kak Mia already tasted that and she said it was so yummy. It just made me want it more.

I told Udin, he CAN join, on the condition that he leave some Mac and Cheese for me. It was funny listening to his many excuses; "tau-lah anak mummy semua jabong", "ada tu kak mia tapaukan" and the real HONEST excuse he said was "Udin malas." And of course I replied that, "Udin malas kan tapaukan untuk kak Nurul. Kak Nurul pun malas kan bawa Udin makan sushi." Haha. And he did bring some for me. So as agreement, I treat him and Kak Mia to sushi. Along with Hafizh, Ejoh and Kak Siti, who are paying for themselves. Hehe.

To tell the truth, I have no regrets in treating Udin to sushi since he ate so little. Haha. I expect him to eat too much. And was I surprised. Udin eat less than Hafizh. Now I know. I don't ever want to treat Hafizh. I'd rather treat Udin because not only Hafizh eat too much, most of the sushi he ordered are in RED PLATES!!! And the costs were B$125.80. And that's only after discount! Anyway, after sushi, we stopped by at Coffee Bean's for a little desert of mouth-watering yummy drinks; Vanilla....

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u