
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Lunch with the ITR-ians and friends
Yesterday, without my parents being at home as they went to Kuala Lumpur (Yes, for the second time. And the second time they left me here. How bored.), I had to wake up early again (as usual) and send my little brother, Muizz, to school. Yes, I'm a driver. Luckily, I'm not his driver for today. Haha. Too lazy to send him anywhere. Anyway, had a lunch date with the ITR-ians. At first, I wasn't planning to go since I'm like, totally broke. Our allowance is not here yet! So frustrated and really upset. I mean, how am I going to payback my friends? Banyak hutang wah... How sad. But in the end, I did came. With Tini too. Tu pun I had to persuade her to come. Well, more like giving her an emotional blackmail. Hehe. But I think she was also glad to come. And seriously, I had fun. It's been a long time since we, ITR-ians, been together. There were Meen, Jeebah, Tini, Laura, Azwan and Dayat. And Jeebah, that time, was soooo gatal. Showing-off her Victoria's Secret handbag. Hmph. Luckily I didn't wear my Guess watch. Better wear it the next time I see her. Hehe. So guys, when's our next date? So totally miss you all---!!! Wanna do it again and much longer. Hehe <3 p/s: finally got my 2months allowances. A bit happy that I got it but a bit sad 'cause I'll need all to pay my owes =x Labels: Emotions n Thoughts, Fun Day, ITR ♥ 0 message from u |