
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Catching up to the Year 2009
Wow, its must be more than 2 weeks now that I've last posted here, right? Sorry for the long delay. Been pretty busy and of course, pretty lazy to update it here. Many things kinda happened during the past few weeks and let me just say that I'm glad that the year 2008 is over. Haha. Some of you may already know that but yeah, I'm going to write it again. Yay, the year 2008 is over! hopefully, year 2009 won't be as bad as year 2009. Hopefully... Oh yeah, happy new year, everyone. Although, I'm a few days late. Haha. Anyway, yeah, now I'm finally going to update this blog but not to the extent of telling the whole story of what's been happening to me. Oh no... In fact, I'm just going straight to telling what's been in my mind... TODAY! We'll start off with this morning. Nothing happening. Woke up early and went to school with Tini. Had a discussion with Zizah and Fahmi. And oops, I've just realized that I still haven't recharge my mobile battery for two days now. Haha. Kind of a short meeting and kind of frustrated 'cause it was raining heavily. Tini and I were complaining on why does it always have to rain when we wanted to go to school. Want to know why? 'Cause if we were not going to school and it was raining heavily, don't you think it would be sooo nice to sleep in until the rain stops? It's really a nice feeling. I kind of miss feeling that. Haha. Although, someone would argue that I always woke up late anyway. Then back home, got bored, surfing the internet, reading my usual "newspaper" online and had a nice long nap. Haha. Yes, a nap. Woke up around 3pm+, I think. Read my novels. Sheesh. I really do need some good books now. Most of the books that I've read are like too... Well... old. The thing is, I love reading all these trashy romance novels and stuffs. But the dialog is getting lamer and lamer. Why does it have to involve pregnant women and babies?? Get a new dialog, for my sake! I'm bored here and I don't pay $15.00 to buy those kind of novels! And then, now I'm still bored and I then remember that wallpaper at Fahmi's laptop. The picture is so breathtaking beautiful. So now, I'm surfing through the net, looking for colours. Then I stumbled upon this website. Look inside and see why I'm so mesmerized with the things inside. *Sigh* How I wish I can be THAT creative. Isn't her work beautiful? Oh yeah, now I'm hooked to this song. Actually, I saw it at Perez Hilton's web and saw he posted this song. Wow. He's sooo cute! Thanks to TuneNabber, I was able to "nab" the song from YouTube since I couldn't find one at Ares or any other free music website. Or maybe I'm just not that good in searching for songs. Hehe. Here it is : SeungRi - Strong Baby. Ok now. Going to end this with this cute little video. Haha. It's a new game online. Playing it? Labels: Fun Day, Greetings, My Firsts (1st), Pictures Mania, Videos ♥ 0 message from u |