
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Doa Selamat and Gerai Lepak-ing
On Friday 16th of January 2009, my family and I went to Tutong for a Doa Selamat function, where we'll be reading prayers for our late grandparents and relatives who have passed away. It was also the night where my cousin, Kak Shik, will be going off to Kuala Lumpur, much to the displeasure of some aunts. Although, I wonder why they would be displeased with Kak Shik going out to Kuala Lumpur. She's grown-up and I know I could trust her to not do anything stupid. =) So have fun, Kak Shik. Don't worry about the people here in Brunei. Yes, it's kind of frustrating when people talk about you behind your back. And besides, it's none of their business anyway. It's not as if they PAID for your plane tickets and hotel rooms. Anyway, here are some of the pictures during the Doa Selamat. After the Doa Selamat, I went next door to hang-out with my cousins. Kak Suzzs then brought out her make-up items. She said that she's selling them with a price. Kinda nice. I wish I bought more but I have no money that time. Too bad. But I did buy a lipstick from her, which cost around B$6.00. Hehe. Yay me! Then after hanging out at Monai's house, we went to Gerai. You might think that our stomach were like a non-stop pit. It isn't so. We didn't eat much during the Doa Selamat. Most of us are saving our appetites for the Gerai. Haha! Labels: Fun Day, KAZU, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |