
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Happy Birthday to Afiq!!
Last Saturday, Abg Charlie Boy and family threw out a birthday bash for his son, Afiq, where the themes are Crocs. All of KAZU are required to wear either Crocs shoes, slippers, accessories and anything that is connected to Crocs. The party was held at Penanjong and it was quite fun. And the food was delicious!! I pity anyone who didn't came to the party 'cause it was fun! But I didn't get to play at the bouncer 'cause I'm too lazy. Anyway, I only brought my Crocs Mobile since I only have that. Pity me =( Anyway, thanks a lot to Abg Charlie Boy and Family for throwing out this great Birthday Bash! It was one of the nights to be remembered! =) Labels: Birthdays, Fun Day, KAZU, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |