
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
My little brother's first day of work
Sunday morning was my brother's first day of work at the GPPS gerai in Tutong. My family and I came to visit him on the evening when he again started work for the night shift. At first, there was only Kak Ena, Usu and Muizz there. I ordered the Kuew Tiaw Goreng with Fried Chicken, since I would like to taste other foods, other than just Soto. It was quite nice but too much pepper. But it can be fix. So no worries there. And it's still yummy. I then called Ava to come over. It seems that she was just on her way back to Belait but I persuade her to come. And she, then called Shix over. Haha. Just to make it more merrier. So if anyone wants to have a good meal, just come to Tutong gerai at Stall number 5. It will be a worthy food experience for you. Yummy yummy foods awaits. Haha. Yeah, I'm promoting it. Seriously, it's yummy and cheap. =) Mamu trying to make Teh Tarik India. Bapa testing out the new drink; Kasturi Ping. This is Kucing Hafizh. Not because it really belongs to Hafizh but the other day, it keeps follow Hafizh and it was looking for Hafizh when Hafizh tried to hide from it. It was his fault in the beginning for being too nice and give some food to it. I guess Hafizh didn't expect it to come back for more. Hehe![]() ![]() Labels: Fun Day, KAZU, My Firsts (1st), Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |