Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


National Day Rehearshals

It's been awhile since I've last posted here, other than greeting and so on. But then, I'm pretty cramped up with assignments and the National Day rehearsals. Sob... I haven't even started on one of my assignments and it's due on Saturday. Not one assignment but two!! *Sigh* Anyway, I'm going to post photos here of the rehearsals we had.

11th February 2009

16th February 2009

Haha. The area was still so dark!! @_@ This was taken around 6am+. Haha. Semangat!!

Waiting in the car, while waiting for the others to come. Hehe.

Mana the other pair ah...??

*Points* Booh...!!!

Kasian Tini. She was already pale at this time. So after that, we had to sent her home. Luckily, she was alright the next day. So Tini, remember to eat before go MAR-CHING. Hehe. After sending Tini home, went to the Mall and had our lunch. Pretty hungry by that time.

Ate at Pizza Hut 'cause Jibah wanted to eat the lasagna. Haha.

After lunch, went back to school 'cause I have Java class. Only to find that Miss was going to leave us with some work as she had some meeting to attend to. So I stayed behind a little longer to hang out. Hehe.

Ema being sot here. Entah ah... Whose umbrella is that she's posing with... >.<"

18th February 2009

Jeebah was saying, "Jangan! Dilah, jangan gambar!" 'cause she was in the midst of fixing her tudung. Haha.

Formation of Keris.

Minah made that face because Hazwan just got back from below. Smells---!! Haha!

So on Saturday will be another day for us. Sob... T_T It's fun but just soo hot and tiring...

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u