Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Stalling

We just got back from lunch at KTM. Had Wantan soup for lunch and it was so yummy. Mom and Muizz had Kolo Mee while Kak Mia had Chicken Rice. Unfortunately, for them, their soup wasn't that nice. Made of pusu, which is kinda weird. So Kak Mia had a bit of my soup, which I wouldn't mind since I couldn't finish the soup anyway. Before that, we went to visit my uncle, who is currently in the hospital. Over there, there were Bu Normah, Aning and Ava. And then, before we went to the hospital, we just dropped our dad at the airport 'cause he's going to Jakarta, Indonesia. Siuk jua eh... Bila tah my turn kan belayar ani??? Bored!!! At first, papa wanna borrow my laptop and bring it with him to Jakarta. Unfortunately for him, my laptop was kinda heavy for him so he needed a lighter one. So he had to borrow Muizz's. Haha.

This Thursday, I'll be sitting for my first exam, which is ICC. XD Pray for me please! Hopefully, I'll do it well this time. And yes, I'm suppose to be studying now but as you can see from the topic that I'm stalling. LOL. Seriously, I do need to study but... *sigh*

Tomorrow I will study for sure!!! .... Maybe... XD

Labels: , ,


0 message from u