
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
In the office
Another day in the office. What I'm feeling at the moment? Bored, tired, clueless and anti-social (Well, thats being in the case with some people). Why? If I know the answer to that, I wouldn't be bothered to write in this blog. One thing for sure, I just can't wait for this attachment to end. Wanna know why? Cause it's damned tiresome. Sure, I gained some experience and all. But alas, sometimes I feel so clueless... Like one of the bimbo 'cause I have no idea what I'm doing. About being anti-social, well, that's in the case of tired with some people. I won't give any names. But all I'm telling you all is that these people are so damned annoying and really such an ignoramus kind of a person. Sometimes I don't know why I even bother with them and sometimes I'm just trying to ignore them, which in some cases, did happened. Just looking at his/her face, makes me wanna throw something heavy to him/her. Haha...!! Anyway, now I'm trying to make my times more functional and fun. By which, I mean, by going out some more, rather than just facing in front of the laptop. =D Hopefully, things work out in the end. P/S: I'm going to change my blog layout soon =D Hopefully with more edit-ing from me. I'm not that creative anyway but I just wanna try. Hehe. P.P/S: I just can't wait for this December...!! =D Yay me...!! Labels: Emotions n Thoughts, Fun Day ♥ 0 message from u |