Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Torn

I dont know what to do anymore... He deleted my friends from my Facebook, without my permission and without me knowing. He doesnt want me to be with my friends. He doesnt understand my need to have lots of friends. I had to hide my friends from him, just so he won't get jealous. He only made me regret it when I finally told him 'cause it's getting worse. I had to tell him whom I'm going out with, where I'm going and what I'm doing. I really can't stand it anymore. I love him but his possessiveness is getting out-of-hand. Its killing me. He said he only wants me to be happy. But what he's doing is not making me happy. Its only killing me mentally. I dont really know what to do. Its better if I'm not in this world. At least, I'll be lifeless, no more problems to think about...

Labels:


0 message from u