
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Motivated
Wow...! It's nearly the end of this week but damn, I feel even more motivated and satisfied!! Why? Well, I'm kind of surprised that I actually lost weight =D Lost around 6kg and I'm so surprised. Didn't expect to lose that much. Now I'm beginning to feel all those blisters, aching legs and back are worth it. Because of this, I feel even more motivated to lose more and reach my desired weight. Thanks to Kak Mia, Kak Twinks, Kak Arni, Minah ku and Abg Boboy who went along for the jog with me at the Tasek. Actually, I just got back from eating lunch at Millenium; Grilled Chicken. Wow. Yummy. Though, the Salad at the Swensen's are even more yummier and satisfying. Can't wait to dig in to that salad again. And now, I need to be prepared... Mentally... Why? 'Cause there will be 'Makan-Makan' at Keriam. Need to "menahan rasa" xD Until then, see you next time with my next update =D Labels: Emotions n Thoughts, Fun Day, KAZU ♥ 0 message from u |