Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Proud and Satisfied.

This is the list that I went through during the Tasek at Bandar.

  1. Hills of Tomorrow = Survived!
  2. Bridge of Impending Doom = Survived!
  3. The Hills of Death = Survived!
  4. The Multiple Thrill Hill = Survived!
  5. The Road to Nowhere = Barely Survived!
  6. Gateway to Heaven = Definitely Survived!
Results = Dehydrated yet Satisfied!!

Hahaha. I know I played games too much but seriously those names suit them all. And really, it was damn satisfying. At first, I didn't think I could do them all. Especially on the hills. But since Kak Mia stubbornly wanna climb the hills, so I just went along. I barely survived at the road of nowhere cause my leg were beginning to weaken. I could barely walk =_= Arrived to the car, I got this huge headache due to dehydrated and the smoke from the cars. And arriving home... Wow! I could barely stand. So although, I go through that, hopefully I had more stamina for today's hiking =D

Labels:


0 message from u