
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Too Much
Sometimes we regret what we just say to our loved ones. And I think I just did. But then again, I feel kind of relieved that I finally told him what I've feeling. Though, in a wrong way. Its not that I don't love him anymore. I still do and always will. But sometimes, I need some space. I guess it's just the way it is. I'm used to being left alone, have more time with my own and when I need someone, I can just look for them. Guess after nearly seven years of being together, I still haven't got the habit of him constantly near me at all times. I feel like we need some time apart. I know it sounds silly but in my mind, once we're apart, at least, we can finally appreciate how much we misses each other. I just hope he understands what I'm feeling at the moment. And I just hope he can copes well without me. Sometimes, too much is really too much. That's all I can say, for now. Labels: Emotions n Thoughts ♥ 0 message from u |