
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
New Life and New Goals
I'm coming into terms of my new life with my new goals. I'm getting close to achieving the best in my goals to live in a healthy lifestyle and losing weight to win the KAZU Biggest Loser. I'm proud to say that I really live up to my word and I'm more motivated than ever now. I've lost a total of 9kg and I hope to lose more to reach my desired weight. However, not only will that be my only goal but I hopes to pass my Semester 4 so I can study through my Semester 5. Wish me luck on my goals and hope it will come true =D Labels: Emotions n Thoughts ♥ 0 message from u |