
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Greatest love of all
Now I'm crazy about the 80's and the 90's songs. I don't know why I suddenly feel the need to listen to them. But lately, I find the songs really calms me down and its really fit with my mood at the moment. To compare the love songs of today and the past years, I prefer the old classic love songs. At the moment, listening to Whitney Houston's Greatest love of all. Its really beautiful and I feel the lyrics are true. Its like you really find the love... in everyone... in yourself. So no matter how sad you are, this song is like telling you, "Learn to love yourself because it is the greatest love of all". =D Labels: Emotions n Thoughts ♥ 0 message from u |