Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Thoughts

It is time like this that I would be thinking about something and wondering what I've did wrong. Sometimes I feel like it is the greatest thing that happened to me yet something I feel like regretting it. I miss those times...

Miss the time when we have no problem telling each other how we felt, miss the time about when we tell each other of our dreams and hope, miss the time when we talk about empty thoughts of how our day goes by...

Keep thinking about that... Sometimes it made me trying to blink away the tears that threaten to slide down my cheeks to my sad smile...

Because of those thought, I would be wondering how is he doing nowadays... Whether he is okay, whether he is having fun... whether or not is he even thinking of me...

I am a pessimistic person so I doubt that he would be thinking of me. In fact, I think he may forget about me.

A friend of mine used to say that when a person has made an impact to you. Made you a better person and helping you to be who you are now, why should you forget about him/her? I keep thinking that does he made changes to me that I like? Yes, he did... But why do I want to forget about him?

Does the sweet memories of being with him outweigh the bad memories of being with him? That, I keep thinking to myself...

Labels:


0 message from u