Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Far Apart


I'm not sure whether it's just me or other people. But sometimes, I feel like I don't even know them anymore. Hell, I feel sometimes they regard me as some annoying little pest that can't seem to get away from their sight. And if I am in their sight, they would gave me that disgusted look. Sure, they won't admit it and say I may be too sensitive. Yet again, I wonder why other people seems to notice what I've felt?

Hmm... Again, maybe it's because I've changed. I'm not sure which. All I know is that I don't have that sense of feeling of being friends with them. I feel like an outcast. But I know that I may not see them as before. Just some acquaintances that I used to know =D

Labels:


0 message from u