
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Catching Up with Korean and Japanese Dramas
Lately, I have been watching Korean and Japanese dramas, nearly every night when I'm suppose to be studying for my final exams. But seriously, I guess I do need a little time-off from all the studying and assignments. Anyway, these are some of the dramas that I have been watching:
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Well, for me, this drama was full of Politics between the Norons and Sorons. Yet, the drama was really fascinating. Really love the storyline. Sweet and very touching ! Really funny in some situations and also from what I see, all of them has super nice smile. LOL. Also, I'm watching this is due to Joong Ki being in the film. Yet, I'd give this an 8-half/10.
Goong/Princess Hours
An old drama yet watched it again because it's quite fun. Also, ever since I watched Running Man, thought I'd want to see JiHyo's past acts. Unfortunately, back then, her acting wasn't really that good. Eun Hye plays it better. I'd give this 7/10 as I don't really like the ending.
You're Beautiful
When I first watched this drama, I fell in love with Jung Yong Hwa. I guess its his character that seems so quiet yet so sweet. Back then, I didn't know that he was a singer in some band. Well, not surprising since he seems so talented. Anyway, the storyline was pretty good. The ending was not bad either but something seems missing. Gave this a 8/10.
For You in Full Blossom/Hana Kimi
Apparently, this is a Japanese version of the To the Beautiful You, which I found really funny. Well, I should expect Japanese dramas to be this funny as they are overly exaggerated. Luckily, this drama didn't disappoint me much. Also, I didn't expect the ending to end just like that but it is still okay. I'd give this 7/10.
Hungry
This is a Japanese drama which I find the title to be a little funny. But then again, it is about food so it is expect-able. One thing I like about this dramas are the gorgeous display of cuisines appearing in the show. A 11-episodes drama which I find typical of the story-line. A bit disappointed about the ending so giving it a 6/10.
To the Beautiful You
The Korean version of the Hana Kimi. Love the story-line of how it matches along the way. Great cast of SHInee's Minho and f(x)'s Sulli. Apparently, this is Minho's first drama, which is no wonder since he seems really awkward in the drama. But luckily, his smile helps rid of the awkwardness. Love the way he exercise too. Hehe. A 8-half/10 for this.
Coffee Prince
A gender-based romance and comedy drama which features Eun Hye. Great actress and seriously, she is so great in that drama. One thing I don't like about this drama is the manager who always like to do disgusting things, making me cringe. Episode after episode, there's always seem to be a problem which I found very entertaining. Story-line was okay so am giving it a 7/10.
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
At first, I began to search for this movie because I found out Hyomin of T-Ara was starring in this drama. So was trying to find out whether her acting was good, though, it was then I found out that she wasn't the main actress. But then, I began to like the drama. Love how it turns out that made me shed a few tears. The ending was a bit sad but unexpected. Luckily, it had the happy ending and gave it an 7-half/10.
Heartstrings
I only watched this because I found out that Jung Yong Hwa was starring in this drama. And this time, he was the main actor. Felt sorry for him because he lose the girl to the main guy in You're Beautiful. I remember I keep saying "Be with me instead !!". Anyway, the drama was okay. Didn't expect that Korea had that kind of university that specializes in Arts and Musics. Story-line was a bit frustrating because of Yong Hwa's crush on an older woman. Some sad and some funny scenes. So giving this a 7/10.
Friends 2002
Oh my Won Bin ! Great casts. The Japanese actress was also awesome. She really suits with MY Won Bin. Story-line was really sweet and great. And of course, I'm being biased so I'm saying its 10/10 because of my Won Bin !
Ouran High School Host
I remember reading this in a manga (a Japanese comic) so I didn't expected that it has a drama being made to it. As expected from Japanese dramas, this one has to be really over-exaggerated yet I love how they made it really funny. One thing that I didn't like about this drama was that it was too short of a drama. I wished they made more episodes of this. Giving this a 8/10.
Labels: Movies'n'Dramas, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |