Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Korean and Japanese Drama Reviews

Its been nearly a week since I last post about anything in this blog. Again, I really have nothing much to say as nothing good has been happening lately. So, without further ado, lets begin my review of the Korean and Japanese dramas that I've watched lately. Yup, seriously, I got really bored lately so been watching nothing but these downloaded K- and J-Dramas.


Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
This drama is about a girl named Eun Bi, who dreams of working as a teacher. However, her fate began to entangled with the appearance of Cha Chi Soo, a spoiled high-school boy who always get into arguments and fights with Eun Bi. I find their fights really hilarious as Cha Chi Soo always does things very exaggerated to be true. What I find really funny was how Cha Chi Soo keeps denying that he has feelings for Eun Bi but he keeps telling Eun Bi to not disappear from his sight. What I really don't like about the drama was that it takes really long for the drama to make sense. At first, I thought whats the Ramyun Shop have to do with the drama. So I'm giving this drama a 7-half/10.     


Shut Up, Flower Boy Band
A high-school story about a school band of six, known as the Eye Candy. A story of romance, friendship and family. It happens when the group's school were being closed down so they were transferred to a more prestigious Jungsang High School. Thats where they met up with their rival school band called Strawberry Fields. What made them become more rivals are due to the Eye Candy's leader, Byung Hee, who had fallen in love with the Strawberry Field's leader, Seung Hoon's "girlfriend", dubbed the "Muse". The story became more entangled as the drama progresses on. So, for this drama, I'm giving this 6-half/10 because I don't really like how the story ends.


Prosecutor Princess
A story about spoiled woman, named Hye Ri, who has an obsession for shopping and just having fun. After graduating from Law School, she began to work as a prosecutor. As a prosecutor, she did not care much about being a perfect prosecutor and do not believe in hard-work and teamwork. Comes in In Woo, a mysterious lawyer, who tries to begin getting close to her. When he first came in the scene, I began to wonder what is his role in the drama. Does he really have a crush on Hye Ri or does he have another agenda that involves Hye Ri? Nonetheless, I very much enjoy this drama. I guess its because it has everything to do with mystery-like storyline such as CSI and Castle (American Series). For this drama, I'm giving it a 7-half/10. Seriously, I love how it ends even if its frustrating yet somehow its really sweet. Also, I began to have a crush on In Woo, whose real name is Park Shi Hoo. <3


Arang and the Magistrate
 I first watched this because of the main actress, Shin Min Ah as I have already watched her in her other drama "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho". So when I first watched this drama, I find it very funny and cute, especially the magistrate, Eun Oh. It all revolves on Arang's wishes to find out the cause of her death. It all started with Arang, who thought to seek help with the magistrate to help her. Unfortunately, every time there's a new magistrate, they die in shock after meeting Arang, which to me, is quite funny if you see how it really happened. So then one day, she met the new magistrate, Eun Oh, who has the ability to communicate with the ghosts. With his help, they began their quest to find the truth. I love how the magistrate, at first, tried not to help, pretending not to see Arang. As the episodes goes on, I became more frustrated and really can't wait for it to end as I feel it is so slow. Haha. How unfortunate that I don't really like how it ends. So I'm giving this drama a 7/10.


Paradise Kiss
I watched this Japanese movie because I remember reading its manga. Unfortunately, its not really the same. Most of the scene parts are being left out from the movie which is unfortunate. The plot is about a high-school girl named Yukari Hayasaka who got tired of studying and trying to please her mother. As she was walking down the street, she was suddenly kidnapped by a guy. It turns out that the guy is named Arashi Nagase. Apparently, he and his other friends; Isabella, George and Miwako Sakurada kidnapped her because they wanted her to be their model for their final year project. At first, she did not want to be involved in their project but as time passes, she began to admire their eccentric ways and agreed to be their model. Unfortunately, I find it weird and confusing. I mean, how did George and Yukari Hayaska began to fall in love with each other. So overall, I'm giving this movie a 6-half/10. Its so short and not much details to the movie.


The Moon that Embraces the Sun
After watching Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, I began to search more on the cast and look through Jung Il Woo's other dramas. That is where I found this drama. Lately, I've been watching historic and periodic dramas but surprisingly, it's very interesting and fun. And as for this drama, I find it the drama that has the most romantic and sweetest story-line I've ever watched. It began a romantic story of how a thirteen year-old girl falls in love with a fifteen-year-old boy, who turns out to be the Crown Prince. However, due to the jealousy of some people, the girl was cursed and was thought to be dead. Eight years later, her fate and the Crown Prince's fate began to intertwined, though the girl was believed to be a Shaman and actually lost her memory. Overall, the drama was one of the best one that I've ever watched. So I'm giving this an 8-half/10.    


The Thousandth Man
Quite a short drama about a Gumiho who has to find her thousandth man to fall in love with her and is willing to give his liver to her. If she doesn't achieve this, she will disappear by the next Full Moon. But if she did achieve this, she can fully become a human being. So this story is about a Gumiho's journey to find her true love, especially when she get entangled with an owner of a restaurant. As for me, throughout from the beginning of the drama, it was really fun and interesting. However, I'm quite disappointed with the ending, even if it does make sense. So am giving this 7/10.


The Manny
I thought to watched a different type of drama and then I found this, Manny. Its about a male nanny who came to Korea from America, promoting his book. It was then something unlucky had happened to him that caused him to work for Seo Do Young. It was then he began to work as a Manny, looking after Do Young's two children. At first, the drama was okay. But I began to dislike Do Young as I find her quite annoying and selfish. Though, I think her character wasn't meant to be like that but seriously, every time she began her weepy look, I feel like throttling her. LOL. Anyway, not really liking this so giving this 5/10.


Time Slip, Dr. Jin.
When I first watched the drama, I didn't realise that Kim Jaejoong was in it. Also, Park Min Young from Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Its about a doctor from the Future who was sent to the past. From there, he began his journey of nursing people to health and was involved in politics even though, he does not want to. But I find it weird that it took long for the story-line to come to light. But then again, throughout the episodes, the story-line was getting confusing and there's a lot of blood that made me cringe. Overall, the drama is only 7/10.

So yeah, thats about it. I know ! I watched too much drama but really can't help it. At least I won't get bored. LOL. Anyway, until next time then :)

p/s:
Currently, I'm watching Nine-Tailed Fox and am waiting to watch Cheongdamdong Alice. Will wait until the full episodes are done with the subs.


Nine-Tailed Fox


Cheongdamdong Alice

Labels: ,


0 message from u