
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Tahlil at Panchur Papan
Last week, I forgot when, we had Tahlil at Panchur and wow, it was so crowded, some of us had to be in the study room since the living room was filled with people. But before the ceremony had started, I came early, if I'm not mistaken and played around at the living room upstairs. Also played with the new kittens, Roxie's babies. The orange one is so syok sendiri 'cause I can see how it distances itself and curled around the corner, whereas the other kittens seem to like to play with each other. Then my cousin, Ejoh, told me that Lyra always hang out near the kittens' cage 'cause it wants to be friends with the black kitten. Lolx. Oh yeah, my cousins still not sure what name to give the kittens. Do Re Mi? Bida jua eh... Here's some of the pictures I took from Mase's blog. *Sigh* Didn't bring a camera that day since I thought Kak Mia was going to Tutong too. But unfortunately, she didn't and the camera was with her. Rugi rugi... Oh yeah, there was a surprise during that time. Didn't expect him to come. Because I was guessing he would show himself during Raya. But it was okay. I don't hold a grudge against him since it doesn't have to do anything with me. Although, sometimes when I do think about it, I do hate him for what he had done. Very hurtful. Labels: Emotions n Thoughts, Fun Day, KAZU, Pictures Mania ♥ 0 message from u |