
|
D'Blogger ![]()
![]() ![]() D'Nail Gallery ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D'Credits ![]() Template by : Atirah Hayati Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets Best view : Google Chrome |
Testing the Samples~*
Sorry for not updating my blog. Been pretty busy lately with the Terawih, studying and all. Anyway, yesterday at 2pm, Tini picked me up from home, along with her sister and little cousins, Nurul and Haziq. We have made an appointment with Mus, one of our CIS classmates, to convoy to the factory, where the CIS Polo shirt are going to be made. Tini and I am really not confident of choosing our sizes that we need to check the samples. So when we got there, there were Mus, Packir, Azizah, Aswin, Azy, Hjh Ema, Tini and I. These are the many colours that we were asked to vote for (Got it from Mus's blog): ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() But these are the one that I wanted, I mean, it is my favourite colour... How I love purple but unfortunately, not many votes were for the purple! Boo---!! And O.M.G, this is the one that were most voted for! How uncool is that?? No offense to all the orange-lovers out there. But the colour orange... Well... Hehe... Never mind... At least, the design is pretty good. Hehe.Okay, I'll stop here. Need to study for my Computer System test, which will be tomorrow. Last Wednesday, we had our ISM test, which I think I did okay ^_^ Labels: Emotions n Thoughts, Fun Day, ITR, Pictures Mania, School ♥ 0 message from u |