Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


Thank you, Mama, Papa and Abang Bahrin!!

My parents just got back from Kuala Lumpur yesterday. And really, I didn't expect them to buy me other than T-shirts. Was I surprised. Not only do I have a new watch, it's Guess brand! My dad keep saying how it is the latest and that he's the one who bought and chosen it for me. So thank you!!! And Kak Mia? Please don't be jealous over it. And oh yeah, I got this mug too. Well, not really a mug. I'm not sure what it is called. It's that stainless hot-resistant bottle. Abang Bahrin actually bought it for me! Haha. At first, I was joking since he msn-ing me saying he's in Starbucks. So I replied him to buy me that bottle. And he did! Haha. Starbucks even! Thank you to Mama, Papa and Abang Bahrin! Hehe.

Kak Mia? Forget what I said. Look at it with envy! Hahaha!!!

Labels: , , ,


0 message from u