Visión de los ojos de Amada
D'Blogger


Deelah Hamid



Diary About Links

D'Nail Gallery







D'Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit|Cute Secrets
Best view : Google Chrome


After Exams Effect

Its only been a few days since I just finished my exams and again, I really have to protest how bored I am now. I'm beginning to regret that I have watched all those 18 dramas and not wait. Yes, 18. Seems exaggerated but true. Even I don't realize how many dramas I have already watched. I did find one drama that seems interesting. Its called the Queen something. A Korean drama about time-travel and stuffs. Unfortunately, I got spoiled by the some author in a blog that says that it has this sad ending, ending up with them only having as memories. I don't really like that kind of ending or I'll get sad. LOL. Anyway, will upload some of the dramas that I have been watching already and am going to give the ratings and yeah, I might spoil the ending too. LOL.


Panda and Hedgehog
Well, to be honest, I first searched through for this drama because of Donghae from Super Junior. LOL. Could say he's like my fourth crush (Yoochun went up one spot!). Anyway, this drama is about a battle of bakery and patisserie. Well, at first, it seems boring but then first episode was always like that. Really thought the movie would improved episode by episode. Unfortunately, it didn't. It became more complicated and twisted. I find the writers of this drama was trying so hard to make this drama a success but it only made it worse. I mean, at first, it talked about Donghae's character trying to get his revenge on Saint Honore, the largest bakery in town for rejecting him. Then it goes to him and Panda going into a love-triangle with the President of the Saint Honore. Next, it goes to trying to find out the past of Donghae and etc. So it was very confusing. So am giving this a rating of 6-half/10.


My Princess
A cute and funny drama about a college student that just found out that she's a princess and with the help of a princess instructor, she's been taking lessons on the etiquette and etc. Of course, like every drama, there's a twist where there would be people not liking her to be a princess. As episodes goes, it became very frustrating that I always find myself cringing with "come on!!". LOL. What I really don't like was the bad character because I don't really like the look of her. Haha. Overall, its like any typical princess story where the princess falls in love with the instructor. And for me, the main male character is really cute and sweet. Am giving this a rating of 7/10.


Nice Guy
Yes, I usually watched drama mostly because of the actors/actresses, which in this case, was because of Joong Ki. What I didn't expect that this drama to be very sinister and yet, very interesting. I'm not sure if you can call this a love story but there is some love-square in the drama between Joong Ki, the CEO's daughter, CEO's wife/mistress and CEO's lawyer. This drama is basically about Joong Ki's character trying to get his revenge on his ex-girlfriend by being close to the ex's step-daughter. After being framed for murder, Joong Ki tried his best to get close to the step-daughter, use her to bring down his ex, using his intelligence. For me, this drama is very much about people going crazy for money and power, which can be very destructive. Of course, appearance of Gwang Soo was much anticipated too. I'm giving this a rating of 8/10.


Lie to Me
I was recommended by my friends to watch this drama. They keep saying that this drama was really great. Its about a civil servant who lied about being married to a very influential hotel-owner, because she wanted to show-off to her friend that she's marrying a much richer and better man than her friend. Unfortunately, the lie gotten much worse as everyone began to think that it is real. Even much worse, when the hotel-owner's ex-fiance came into the scene, wanting him back. Funnily enough, the hotel-owner plays along with the lie and things became to be more complicated. Overall, giving this a rating of 7/10.  


The Man From Nowhere
One short word to describe this movie is "Brutal". Seriously, this movie should be described as it is and should be watched by people above 18 years old. Not for the kids. It is about a man who owns a seedy pawnshop. He befriends with a young girl, who always come and visit him because her mother is a drug addict and who has no time for little children. One time, her mother stole a drug from a notorious mafia and both mother and daughter were kidnapped. Unfortunately, Won Bin's character got involved because before both mother and daughter were captured, the mother hides the drug inside a bag at Won Bin's pawnshop. When Won Bin's character found out the girl got kidnapped and the mother was killed, he went on a mission to find the girl, escaping from the police as well. Am giving this movie a rating of 8/10. 


Labels: , ,


0 message from u